In Short: We only process your personal information when we believe it is necessary and we have a
valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with
laws, to provide you with services to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your
rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in the EU or UK, this section applies to you.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and UK GDPR require us to explain the valid legal bases we
rely on in order to process your personal information. As such, we may rely on the following legal bases to
process your personal information:
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use
your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is
necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request
prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary
to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and
fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the
purposes described in order to:
- - Analyze how our services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- - Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- - Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance
with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise
or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your
vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to
the safety of any person.